About Me

After earning a B.S. in Education from the University of Maine at Farmington, I earned a masters degree from the University of Southern Maine. My career as an educator spanned thirty-six years, which included classroom teaching, serving as a consultant in the Maine Department of Education, and directing the student teaching program at the University of Southern Maine.

I have always had an interest in art, and upon retiring, began painting and drawing in earnest. Studying with artist Polly Blythe Goss, I immersed myself in local classes and workshops with a renewed energy, dedicated to the refinement of my painting technique. I love the challenge of intricate pen-and-ink work, and the surprises that watercolor offers.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Cumberland Pass



No comments:

Post a Comment